Customer relationship and E-commerce coordinator (part-time)
If you have a passion for growing customer relationships and beautiful design – we'd love to hear from you.
You will be at the forefront of building, maintaining and nurturing customer relationships for our fine jewellery label.
Your role will include:
- Managing customer enquiries
- Maintaining our CRM
- Copywriting for blog posts
- Updating our website (shopify)
- Managing our marketing calendar
- Scheduling instagram posts
- Liaising with Tania on marketing strategy and planning
- Planning and designing our EDMs (mailchimp)
- Content creation for instagram stories
You are highly organised, have great communication skills (verbal and written), excellent email etiquette, a keen eye for detail and a passion for growing small businesses.
Must have experience in a similar role within the retail/fashion/design space.
- Instagram scheduling
- Email automation (mailchimp)
Experience in the following would be highly beneficial:
- Graphic design degree/education
Initially part-time, this role will most likely transition into a full-time position. It’s best suited to someone who is looking to develop into a permanent role and is interested in remote working possibilities (some in-studio hours in Sydney will also be required at least initially).
Please submit your resume, coverletter and examples of your graphic/digital marketing work to email@example.com