DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR / CONTENT CREATOR
We’re looking for a creative soul to join our small team in Newcastle to drive growth through our digital marketing efforts and consistent communication of our brand message.
RUUSK is a small and growing business so we all wear a few hats. We’re looking an all-rounder unicorn who is excited to be involved in multiple aspects of the business, with a main focus on content creation and marketing.
We believe in creating unique heirloom jewellery with purpose and intention. All our pieces are made to order and customisable to encourage meaningful and intimate connection between our customers and their treasured pieces. And we’re honoured to be involved in many significant moments of celebration, life adventure and grief.
It is extremely important that we offer a beautiful customer experience & brand message as meaningful as the pieces we create. In order to do just that, we need a team of driven people who understand the importance of customer-centricity. Everything we do is for our RUUSK community.
As a team, we value work and life balance and believe in creating a positive, sustainable and nurturing work environment; eating your lunch outside in our cacti garden is strongly encouraged! And there is always time left over for life play and adventuring.
Our studio is open-plan and light-filled, you’ll be working alongside our small and friendly team very closely. This also includes our fluffy and approachable studio dog Cosmo but if this is an issue please let us know.
We’re looking for someone to lead on day-to-day execution and optimisation of new and existing customer campaigns. You will work with and report to creative director, Tania, to develop and execute our digital marketing strategy.
- Creating and managing marketing collateral in RUUSK’s tone of voice and brand aesthetic, intended for website, email campaigns & social media channels; Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/Tik Tok. This will include in-studio photography, copywriting and graphic design.
- Increase brand awareness and work closely with the Customer Service Team to improve marketing efforts & sales by planning, creating and monitoring social media strategy; Performance analysis of social media strategy.
- Developing and executing multi-channel campaigns to support key initiatives such as product awareness, brand awareness or new channel development
- Strategy, design and implementation of Email Campaigns (Mailchimp)
- Optimising existing and creating new website content (for example blog posts) in line with our SEO strategy; recommending and developing new SEO strategies
- Liaising with Paid Social Media Advertising partners, ensuring all current campaigns are reflective of current brand messaging
- Working closely with the Customer Service Team to manage Social Media messages and enquiries, updating our internal CRM & build strong relationships with our community
- Being a general studio all-rounder with many hats, ie. assisting the Customer Service Team with packaging & email processes during peak seasons
A bit about you:
We’re looking for a team-player who takes a great amount of pride in their work; you aim to do your best with every task no matter how small. You’re comfortable taking on new roles & responsibilities as the needs of the business evolve (small business life!) and are motivated by directly contributing to the growth of RUUSK. You love adding structure to the chaos and are adaptable to what the situation demands; you pivot when you need.
You’re articulate, creative and competent at creating compelling digital content in line with our tone of voice and brand visuals. You love strategy and enjoy fixing all the gaps in the process. You identify as a self-starter who is interested in keeping your ‘to do’ list full and celebrating the completion of all your tasks.
- You must be able to work from our Newcastle studio and have full working rights in Australia
- You have previous experience in a similar role, ideally a minimum of two years, with strong comprehension for creating content for different marketing channels; Previous experience in paid search or paid social management is also welcome
- You have previously created and delivered marketing communication strategies across multiple digital platforms; you easily navigate social media marketing automation tools ie. Sked & Mailchimp, understand implementation of SEO optimisation and have a portfolio of copywriting to brand guidelines.
- Strong reporting skills with an eagle-eye level of attention to detail; you can manage and optimise campaigns towards direct response metrics
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good lighting, shot composition, use of colour and graphics; you have a experience with photography, graphic design & basic video editing skills
If this sounds like a great fit, we would love to hear from you! Please send through your portfolio (must include examples of content creation and EDM work), resume and some dot points outlining why you would be great in this role to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive please understand that only successful candidates will be contacted.